We specialize in High-Definition (4k) photography and videography that include:
- Fundraising Events – Golf Ball Drop
- Residential and commercial real estate marketing – let us help take your listing to new heights with aerial photos and videos of your home – we can even give stabilized video walk-throughs with the listing agent or homeowner. Using wide angle lens for hard to photograph homes that are obstructed by trees.
- Construction and land development projects – you did the work, let’s show it off! We can accurately measure your property and give you 4k Ultra-HD Google Map quality images of your property or land development project in REAL TIME!
- Virtual tours / aerial tourism – whether it’s a college campus, neighborhood, or scenic landscape, we can create a project that will allow your client’s to tour the prospective area from the comfort of their own home!
- Weddings – why not commemorate your special day by adding beautifully shot video of your venue!
- Security / search and rescue – tired of having an outdated google Earth view of your house or property? Get real time HD photos or video of your property taken for threat analysis, evacuation orders and for any other security need! We also assist local law enforcement.
Custom projects – because we are only limited by our imagination, tell us about your project idea, and let us bring it to life!
Golf Ball Drop! Sell the balls for $20 each. Number the balls and give each purchaser a receipt with the number of their ball. On the advertised day, the balls will be dropped via drone. The owner of the ball closest to the designated pin or hole wins the cash prize.
At your next golf incentive event, try something new. Plan a golf ball drop, a fun alternative to standard cash prize drawings at a dinner or receptions. Here’s how it works:
1. Hand out numbered tickets to program participants that correspond to printed numbers of golf balls. Give participants as many tickets as you prefer, or make the tickets rewards for performance on the golf course.
2. Gather all the golfers near one putting green on the course, preferably a flat one.
3. Our drone will be positioned right above the green.
4. Drop golf balls onto the green from the drone. The greater the number of golf balls, the more impressive the drop.
5. Identify your winners. Once all the balls land, have participants gather near the pin to see what numbered golf balls landed closest. The participants holding the corresponding numbered ticket wins the prize!
Golf ball drops are great ideas for fundraising events. Participants purchase tickets for $10 or $20, and the “winner” with the ball closest to the pin gets to decide what charity or organization receives money raised.
Consider multiple winning categories. For the grand prizes, you could award half of the pot of the sales! You could also have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes to encourage more participation. For example, award a smaller prize to the owner of the ball that lands furthest from the hole! The possibilities are endless.
Philadelphia Golf Ball Drop, Delaware County Golf Ball Drop.
Run The Vineyards – Penns Woods Winery in Chadds Ford, PA
Upper Darby International Festival at 69th Street
Upper Darby Fireworks With Philadelphia as a backdrop, shot with the DJI Inspire Pro Black with a Olympus 14-42 Zoom Lens between 190 to 250 feet.
Delaware Leukemia Research Foundation Mud Run 2015